To a lot of people hiring an organizer is a foreign concept, yet it is not uncommon for families to hire a maid service to help clean their homes, or a landscaping company to maintain the yard, or a nanny to provide childcare, etc. All of these professionals form the support team that helps your home and life run smoothly. They provide specialized services, allowing you to spend your time and energy on the things only you can do.
A home organizer is another one of those professionals to add to your list!
Why should you hire an organizer for your project?
- An organizer will get the job done. Maybe you’ve started to organize but never finished, or maybe you don’t even know where to start. You are not alone, and an organizer will help!
- An organizer won’t be emotionally attached to your clutter. They will help you make objective decisions about what to keep and what to let go.
- An organizer will teach you methods and strategies for paring down your possessions…and a great organizer will show you how you can do this on your own in the future!
- An organizer will suggest (and sometimes shop for) the right kinds of tools, supplies, bins, and baskets that will help contain your items.
- Throughout the organizing process you are likely to find things you have been looking for, and will wonder aloud why you waited so long to clean up this space!
- You don’t have the time to do it yourself.
- You don’t want to do it yourself.
Delegate your clutter to an organizer. You’ll be so happy you did!
Have you thought about hiring a professional organizer to help you tackle a project? Was there something that stopped you from pulling the trigger? Leave a comment, and I’ll do my best to answer any questions you have about the process!